Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re:Partner for Project ? To Sasa

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
      Dear all,

      I have about 100 students (aged between 14 and 18) blogging . They
      have just opened their
      wordpress/flickr/43things-people-places/bloglines accounts and should
      have an about page and a first post on a photo or topic. They would
      love to have a comment from your students and establish contact
      through their blogs!
      Check out their blogs at:
      http://lycee.wordpress.com/classes/1eres07/
      http://lycee.wordpress.com/classes/2ndes07/