Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re:Partner for Project ? To Sasa

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
      Dear Sasa,

      Please, send us the link to your group blog. I'd love to see what you are
      doing and would be glad to interact with your group there.

      Beijos,
      Carla

      On 4/2/07, Sa´┐Ża Sirk <sasa@...> wrote:

      > Dear Rita,
      >
      > I'm interested. I'm from Slovenia and I teach part-time students of
      > informatics. They are aged 30-50 and their English ranges from lower
      > intermediate to upper intermediate. Our course ends in the beginning of May
      > and today we have opened our first group blog . We have classes in computer
      > room from 16.30-18.00 GMT every Monday and Thursday. Do you think we can
      > work something out?
      >
      > Warmly,
      >
      > Sasha

    • Barbara Dieu
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
        Dear all,

        I have about 100 students (aged between 14 and 18) blogging . They
        have just opened their
        wordpress/flickr/43things-people-places/bloglines accounts and should
        have an about page and a first post on a photo or topic. They would
        love to have a comment from your students and establish contact
        through their blogs!
        Check out their blogs at:
        http://lycee.wordpress.com/classes/1eres07/
        http://lycee.wordpress.com/classes/2ndes07/