Re:also had problems with WIAOC proposal login

  • Perry Christensen
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
      I too had problems logging in to submit my proposal. What seemed to
      help was when I lowered my security level to allow cookies.

      Oh, Hi everyone. This is my fist time to post.
      -Perry
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
        Hi, Perry!

        Welcome to the Webheads comunity! Nice to see you around after BaW07.

        I hope you've had the chance of taking part in the fun that many of us had
        in Seattle through our community blog.

        Hugs, Teresa

        >I too had problems logging in to submit my proposal. What seemed to
        > help was when I lowered my security level to allow cookies.
        >
        > Oh, Hi everyone. This is my fist time to post.
        > -Perry
      • Alfred Hopkins
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
          The Hopkins News Bulletin:
          º The Hopkins Creative Language Lab's applied drama and storytelling workshop will be launched Saturday, April 21st at 2p.m., Bolivar 852, with the presentation of an ELT reader, "Tea for Two, a tale for you," written especially for Argentine students of English by Alfred Hopkins and Alicia Ramasco. The $25 pesos ticket includes a copy of the book. There will be games, improvisations and much more. º There will be a good old fashioned "tea party" at the Owl English Institute in Barracas, with presentation of the recently published reader on April 19th. For details please contact us.
          º "¡Por díos!" un espectáculo escrito y dirigido por Alfred Hopkins, se presenta el sábado 8 de abril a las 20:30 horas en Medrano 645. Entrada $15 pesos. Informes e reservas: 15 62521028 y 48655596.
          º "Malvinas: islas de memoria," un espectáculo de Julio Cardoso, se presenta a las 18 horas los jueves, viernes, sábado y domingo en la sala Villa Villa del Centro Cultural Recoleta, con un elenco de ocho actores, incluyendo Alfred Hopkins como "el inglés." Entrada gratis.
          º Please take note of our new online blog magazine: http://jaquematepress.blogia.com and a new mail service: hopalfred@...

          Perry Christensen <Christep@...> escribió: I too had problems logging in to submit my proposal. What seemed to
          help was when I lowered my security level to allow cookies.

          Oh, Hi everyone. This is my fist time to post.
          -Perry

          Alfredo Hopkins
          The Buenos Aires Voz Journal
          http://www.aglat.com/voz (The Voz News magazine)