Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Expatriate experiences - invite to contribute to Absolutely Intercultural

  • Molly Moran
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 10:10 PM
      Hi Anne,

      I'm very new to this email group and just sorting through messages (it's a chattyy group!), but yours caught my eye. I am interested in participating if you're still looking for people. I currently live in Doha, Qatar and I've been here since August 2005. My Skype ID is mikemcqatar.

      Let me know if you need any other information.

      Best,
      Molly

      Anne Fox <af@...> wrote: I am planning a skype conference tomorrow Monday April 2nd at 6pm GMT
      when I would like to speak with 2 or 3 people about acculturation when
      you move countries. It doesn't matter whether you went for six months
      or whether you are still there after 40 years. I'm aiming for a
      discussion of about 45 minutes length. It would be interesting to talk
      about whether culture makes a difference with regard to teaching and
      learning but I am happy to talk about any relevant aspects of a stay
      abroad.

      Please mail me with your skype ID if you think you might be interested
      and able to join a Skype conference.