Tapped In Festival 2007

  • berquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi, Everyone!

      I tried to drag myself out of bed this morning to join the Webheads
      discussion, but never made it! I wanted to ask you if anyone was
      interested in forming a webheads group to lead a discussion on Second
      Life during the Tapped In Festival. The Festival is scheduled for July
      25, 8-8 PDT. The theme for the festival is Playing to Learn.

      Hugs, BJ
      bjb@...