also had problems with WIAOC proposal login

  • Andrew Pincon
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
      I've also had problems logging into the proposal page. Has anyone been able to submit a proposal yet? I have registered but the authentication server is not recognizing me when I login.

    • Gavin Dudeney
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
        Folks,

        We submitted a proposal about two weeks ago and had no problems... (I know
        that's not very helpful, but....)

        Gavin

        c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
        Tel: +34 93 427 4240 | +44 20 7193 0770
        HYPERLINK "http://www.theconsultants-e.com/"http://www.theconsultants-e.com

        Winners, 2007 British Council ELTON awards - HYPERLINK
        "http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54"http://tinyurl.com/3e2c54
        Owners of the Second Life sim EduNation - HYPERLINK
        "http://tinyurl.com/yehbto"http://tinyurl.com/yehbto
        Sponsors of the 2006 UK Moodle Conference - HYPERLINK
        "http://www.moodlemoot.org/"http://www.moodlemoot.org

        CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

        _____

        I've also had problems logging into the proposal page. Has anyone been able
        to submit a proposal yet? I have registered but the authentication server is
        not recognizing me when I login.

        13:15

      • Perry Christensen
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
          I too had problems logging in to submit my proposal. What seemed to
          help was when I lowered my security level to allow cookies.

          Oh, Hi everyone. This is my fist time to post.
          -Perry
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
            Hi, Perry!

            Welcome to the Webheads comunity! Nice to see you around after BaW07.

            I hope you've had the chance of taking part in the fun that many of us had
            in Seattle through our community blog.

            Hugs, Teresa

            >I too had problems logging in to submit my proposal. What seemed to
            > help was when I lowered my security level to allow cookies.
            >
            > Oh, Hi everyone. This is my fist time to post.
            > -Perry
          • Alfred Hopkins
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
              The Hopkins News Bulletin:
              º The Hopkins Creative Language Lab's applied drama and storytelling workshop will be launched Saturday, April 21st at 2p.m., Bolivar 852, with the presentation of an ELT reader, "Tea for Two, a tale for you," written especially for Argentine students of English by Alfred Hopkins and Alicia Ramasco. The $25 pesos ticket includes a copy of the book. There will be games, improvisations and much more. º There will be a good old fashioned "tea party" at the Owl English Institute in Barracas, with presentation of the recently published reader on April 19th. For details please contact us.
              º "¡Por díos!" un espectáculo escrito y dirigido por Alfred Hopkins, se presenta el sábado 8 de abril a las 20:30 horas en Medrano 645. Entrada $15 pesos. Informes e reservas: 15 62521028 y 48655596.
              º "Malvinas: islas de memoria," un espectáculo de Julio Cardoso, se presenta a las 18 horas los jueves, viernes, sábado y domingo en la sala Villa Villa del Centro Cultural Recoleta, con un elenco de ocho actores, incluyendo Alfred Hopkins como "el inglés." Entrada gratis.
              º Please take note of our new online blog magazine: http://jaquematepress.blogia.com and a new mail service: hopalfred@...

              Perry Christensen <Christep@...> escribió: I too had problems logging in to submit my proposal. What seemed to
              help was when I lowered my security level to allow cookies.

              Oh, Hi everyone. This is my fist time to post.
              -Perry

              Alfredo Hopkins
              The Buenos Aires Voz Journal
              http://www.aglat.com/voz (The Voz News magazine)