job opportunity in Guam

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      The following was forwarded by a friend in IT in AZ. Pls don't reply to me, as I know nothing futher.

      --Elizabeth

      =======================
      The School of Education at the University of Guam expects to have a
      position
      available, beginning Fall 2007, in the area of TESOL with an emphasis
      area
      or substantial experience in Instructional Technology. The candidate
      will
      be expected to teach courses in methods for second language teaching
      and
      curriculum development for English language learners, as well as
      technology
      courses related to visual literacy, Internet, and multimedia.
      Instructional
      technology plays a large part in our vision of the TESOL education
      major. In
      addition, we are in the planning stages for creating an Instructional
      Technology graduate program and certificate in which the TESOL/IT
      faculty
      will collaborate.

      If you or someone you know (ABD is acceptable) might be interested in
      receiving an announcement for this position, please forward this
      message or
      inquire at the following e-mail address for information and
      instructions for
      receiving the official TESOL-IT job announcement sheet.