[evonline2002_webheads] Digest Number 1751

  • pauldotsweeney@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2007
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMTM5cTQ5BF
      9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNoZHIEc2xrA2
      hwaARzdGltZQMxMTcxMzY5MTg4> EVOnline 2002 - Webheads Community Event

      Messages In This Digest (11 Messages)

      1a.
      Anyone care to write an article for TESL-EJ On the Internet? From: Vance
      Stevens
      1b.
      Re: Anyone care to write an article for TESL-EJ On the Internet? (To From:
      Evelyn Izquierdo
      1c.
      Re: Anyone care to write an article for TESL-EJ On the Internet? (To From:
      Vance Stevens
      1d.
      Re: Anyone care to write an article for TESL-EJ On the Internet? (To From:
      Evelyn Izquierdo

      2a.
      Surveymonkey Problem From: Gridushko
      2b.
      Re: Surveymonkey Problem From: Dafne
      2c.
      Re: Surveymonkey Problem From: Abdelmajid Bouziane

      3.
      Re: Examples of learners' blogs? From: Michael Ivy

      4a.
      Re: How technology can support the personalisation of learning From: Ismail
      4b.
      Re: How technology can support the personalisation of learning From: Susan
      Kozicki
      4c.
      Re: How technology can support the personalisation of learning From: Ismail

      View All Topics
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmO
      TJqc2FpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNkb
      XNnBHNsawNhdHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-?xm=1&m=p&tidx=1> | Create New Topic
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaTFoa
      mo0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNkbXNnB
      HNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg->

      Messages

      1a.

      MTJyanZuOWZ1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0NjgyBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-> Anyone care to
      write an article for TESL-EJ On the Internet?

      Posted by: "Vance Stevens" <mailto:vstevens@...?Subject=
      Re%3AAnyone%20care%20to%20write%20an%20article%20for%20TESL-EJ%20On%20the%20
      Internet%3F> vstevens@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/vance_stevens> vance_stevens

      Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:57 am (PST)

      Hi everyone,

      As you problably know, I've been editor of the TESL-EJ On the
      Internet column for some time now. You can see the articles I've
      either written or edited at at least one of these mirrored URLs:

      http://www.vanceste <http://www.vancestevens.com/papers/index.html#oti>
      vens.com/papers/index.html#oti
      http://www.geocitie
      <http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/papers/index.html#oti>
      s.com/vance_stevens/papers/index.html#oti
      http://www.prof2000
      <http://www.prof2000.pt/users/vstevens/papers/index.html#oti>
      .pt/users/vstevens/papers/index.html#oti

      I just got a reminder from the editor that it's almost time for
      another issue. In case anyone has an article nearing completion
      that might fit the theme (Internet in ESL or related technologies
      and pedagogies) then I wouldn't mind having a look at it. The next
      deadline is early March (very early March) and there's nothing in
      the hopper at the moment.

      In case quick turn around is not your forte, we have deadlines
      looming each March, June, September, and December.

      Looking ahead to September, there will be a special issue on grammar
      teaching with feature articles invited from ESL luminaries, so if
      anyone has anything related to that topic that might fit the On the
      Internet column, plus make yourself known.

      Incidentally, you might check out http://wiaoc. <http://wiaoc.org> org to
      find out the
      latest about our upcoming convergence, May 18-20, 2007. For the
      benefit of those whose access to Internet is restricted, this page
      is available at the following URLs:

      http://wiaoc. <http://wiaoc.org> org or ...
      - http://www.vanceste
      <http://www.vancestevens.com/papers/evonline2002/wiaoc_index.htm>
      vens.com/papers/evonline2002/wiaoc_index.htm
      -
      http://www.geocitie
      <http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/papers/evonline2002/wiaoc_inde>
      s.com/vance_stevens/papers/evonline2002/wiaoc_inde
      x.htm

      http://www.wiaoc. <http://www.wiaoc.org> org
      -
      http://www.prof2000
      <http://www.prof2000.pt/users/vstevens/papers/evonline2002/wiaoc_index>
      .pt/users/vstevens/papers/evonline2002/wiaoc_index
      .htm

      Best,
      Vance

      Back to top

      <mailto:vstevens@...?Subject=Re%3AAnyone%20care%20to%20write%20a
      n%20article%20for%20TESL-EJ%20On%20the%20Internet%3F> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3AAnyone%20care%20to%20write%20an%20article%20for%20TESL-EJ%20On%20the%20
      Internet%3F> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJybTVnd
      HE4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE0N
      jgyBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-?act=reply&messageNum=146

      MTM3am12am04BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0NjgyBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODgEdHBjSWQDMTQ2ODI-
      > Messages in this topic (4)
      1b.

      MTJyNHQ1NWR0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0NjgzBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-> Re: Anyone
      care to write an article for TESL-EJ On the Internet? (To

      Posted by: "Evelyn Izquierdo" <mailto:izquierdo_evelyn@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Anyone%20care%20to%20write%20an%20article%20for%20TESL-EJ%20On%20the
      %20Internet%3F%20%28To> izquierdo_evelyn@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/izquierdo_evelyn> izquierdo_evelyn

      Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:42 am (PST)

      Vance:

      Thank you so much for such an important information. I'll keep it in mind.
      Any special requirement? I mean, besides the topic, are there specific norms
      for submissions?

      Evelyn

      Vance Stevens <vstevens@emirates. <mailto:vstevens%40emirates.net.ae>
      net.ae> escribió:
[...]

      Profesora de Inglés
      Escuela de Educación
      Facultad de Humanidades y Educación
      Universidad Central de Venezuela
      Tel: 605.2974 / 2975
      E-mail: izquierdo_evelyn@ <mailto:izquierdo_evelyn%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com

      Back to top

      <mailto:izquierdo_evelyn@...?Subject=Re%3A%20Anyone%20care%20to%20writ
      e%20an%20article%20for%20TESL-EJ%20On%20the%20Internet%3F%20%28To> Reply to
      sender | <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Anyone%20care%20to%20write%20an%20article%20for%20TESL-EJ%20On%20the
      %20Internet%3F%20%28To> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJybWxpM
      2c2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE0N
      jgzBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-?act=reply&messageNum=146

      MTM3NnExb3E2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0NjgzBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODgEdHBjSWQDMTQ2ODI-
      > Messages in this topic (4)
      1c.

      MTJyZnM0YmlpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0Njg0BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-> Re: Anyone
      care to write an article for TESL-EJ On the Internet? (To

      Posted by: "Vance Stevens" <mailto:vstevens@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Anyone%20care%20to%20write%20an%20article%20for%20TESL-EJ%20On%20the
      %20Internet%3F%20%28To> vstevens@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/vance_stevens> vance_stevens

      Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:22 am (PST)

      There are no special norms for submission. I edit a corner of TESL-EJ.
      Basically if you have an idea we negotiate its content. Once we've hammered
      that out I submit it to the uber-editors. They upload it to their template.
      So we just work with content, and that is negotiated between you and me.

      From: "Evelyn Izquierdo" <izquierdo_evelyn@

      net.ae> escribió:
[...]

      <http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/papers/evonline2002/webheads.htm>
      s.com/vance_stevens/papers/evonline2002/webheads.htm

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Back to top

      <mailto:vstevens@...?Subject=Re%3A%20Anyone%20care%20to%20write%
      20an%20article%20for%20TESL-EJ%20On%20the%20Internet%3F%20%28To> Reply to
      sender | <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Anyone%20care%20to%20write%20an%20article%20for%20TESL-EJ%20On%20the
      %20Internet%3F%20%28To> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyMTM1M
      2NwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE0N
      jg0BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-?act=reply&messageNum=146

      MTM3dnQ0cDJpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0Njg0BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODgEdHBjSWQDMTQ2ODI-
      > Messages in this topic (4)
      1d.

      MTJyM3FwZTdrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0Njg5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-> Re: Anyone
      care to write an article for TESL-EJ On the Internet? (To

      Posted by: "Evelyn Izquierdo" <mailto:izquierdo_evelyn@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Anyone%20care%20to%20write%20an%20article%20for%20TESL-EJ%20On%20the
      %20Internet%3F%20%28To> izquierdo_evelyn@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/izquierdo_evelyn> izquierdo_evelyn

      Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:01 pm (PST)

      Vance:
      Thanks for your prompt reply. I have some ideas in mind. Let me see if I can
      structure them before the next deadline. If not, I'll wait until June.
      Sweet regards,
      Evelyn

      Evelyn Izquierdo
      Profesora de Inglés
      Escuela de Educación
      Facultad de Humanidades y Educación
      Universidad Central de Venezuela
      Tel: 605.2974 / 2975
      E-mail: izquierdo_evelyn@ <mailto:izquierdo_evelyn%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com

      Back to top

      <mailto:izquierdo_evelyn@...?Subject=Re%3A%20Anyone%20care%20to%20writ
      e%20an%20article%20for%20TESL-EJ%20On%20the%20Internet%3F%20%28To> Reply to
      sender | <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Anyone%20care%20to%20write%20an%20article%20for%20TESL-EJ%20On%20the
      %20Internet%3F%20%28To> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyM2YzY
      WpxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE0N
      jg5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-?act=reply&messageNum=146

      MTM3azBvZXR0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0Njg5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODgEdHBjSWQDMTQ2ODI-
      > Messages in this topic (4)

      2a.

      MTJycDZjcTRiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0Njg1BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-> Surveymonkey
      Problem

      Posted by: "Gridushko" <mailto:gridushko@...?Subject=
      Re%3ASurveymonkey%20Problem> gridushko@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/s_grid> s_grid

      Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:31 am (PST)

      Hello everyone:

      I have a problem with the surveymonkey.com

      I created a survey for my students, but the link does not work.

      Each time my students reach my class blog which is at
      http://sandboxby. <http://sandboxby.blogspot.com> blogspot.com
      and click on the link I provided, it brings them to the surveymonkey
      main page.

      Does anybody know how to fix the problem?

      Thanks in advance,

      sergeiG

      Back to top
      <mailto:gridushko@...?Subject=Re%3ASurveymonkey%20Problem> Reply to
      sender | <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3ASurveymonkey%20Problem> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyZTJmb
      mdsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE0N
      jg1BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-?act=reply&messageNum=146

      MTM3YnNnY3NoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0Njg1BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODgEdHBjSWQDMTQ2ODU-
      > Messages in this topic (3)
      2b.

      MTJyNGI2dWFtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0Njg2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-> Re:
      Surveymonkey Problem

      Posted by: "Dafne" <mailto:dygonza@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Surveymonkey%20Problem> dygonza@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/dygonza> dygonza

      Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:30 pm (PST)

      Hi Sergei,

      To get the link to your survey, go to My Surveys,
      then, look for the icon to collect the survey, and
      then select one of the options. I usually select the
      first one. Click there and you will be given the URL
      to your survey.

      Hope this helps,

      Daf

      http://farechase. <http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097>
      yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097

      Back to top
      <mailto:dygonza@...?Subject=Re%3A%20Surveymonkey%20Problem> Reply to
      sender | <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Surveymonkey%20Problem> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyaHRpM
      jg3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE0N
      jg2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-?act=reply&messageNum=146

      MTM3ZHRoOXNzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0Njg2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODgEdHBjSWQDMTQ2ODU-
      > Messages in this topic (3)
      2c.

      MTJybHRtMmw2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0Njg3BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-> Re:
      Surveymonkey Problem

      Posted by: "Abdelmajid Bouziane" <mailto:bouamin@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Surveymonkey%20Problem> bouamin@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/majidbouziane> majidbouziane

      Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:51 pm (PST)

      Hi Sergei,

      I consulted your blog (very interesting stuff, congratulations). You might
      not have selected the correct link. The one you copied is the preview of the
      survey rather the survey itself. Follow Dafne's instructions and sure it
      will work.

      I have used the surveymonkey on different occasions and so far I have had no
      problem.

      Best regards,

      Abdelmajid

      <mailto:bouamin@...?Subject=Re%3A%20Surveymonkey%20Problem> Reply
      to sender | <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Surveymonkey%20Problem> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJydmhqO
      GhtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE0N
      jg3BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-?act=reply&messageNum=146

      MTM3cGZvbjMwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0Njg3BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODgEdHBjSWQDMTQ2ODU-
      > Messages in this topic (3)

      3.

      MTJyazQ1Z2FuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0Njg4BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-> Re: Examples
      of learners' blogs?

      Posted by: "Michael Ivy" <mailto:michaelivy@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Examples%20of%20learners%27%20blogs%3F> michaelivy@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/MichaelIvy> MichaelIvy

      Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:55 pm (PST)

      Dear Eric,

      You're mot welcome to visit out student (really tutor) Blog at

      http://romelfblog. <http://romelfblog.blogspot.com> blogspot.com

      Do have your students send in their comments as well.

      And how about British Council Oporto teacher Mark Appleby's students'
      blog? There is some excellent writing here. Go to:

      http://britishcounc <http://britishcouncilhub.blogspot.com>
      ilhub.blogspot.com

      All the best,

      Mike Ivy

      Back to top

      <mailto:michaelivy@...?Subject=Re%3A%20Examples%20of%20learners%27%20b
      logs%3F> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20Examples%20of%20learners%27%20blogs%3F> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyZjhuZ
      TVrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE0N
      jg4BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-?act=reply&messageNum=146

      MTM3b2Y1NnAwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0Njg4BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODgEdHBjSWQDMTQ2NTE-
      > Messages in this topic (12)

      4a.

      MTJyYXUxNGg4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0NjkwBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-> Re: How
      technology can support the personalisation of learning

      Posted by: "Ismail" <mailto:ismailfayed@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20How%20technology%20can%20support%20the%20personalisation%20of%20lear
      ning> ismailfayed@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/ismailfayed>
      ismailfayed

      Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:20 pm (PST)

      Hi Chriss,

      Are you planning for a "synchronous" meeting or just a forum
      discussion in the moodle platform. If a live meeting, what time? I
      would love to participate. I've also joined your platform.

      Good luck,
      Ismail Fayed.
      YahID: ismailfayed

      --- In evonline2002_ <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
      webheads@yahoogroups.com, "chrisswaine1419"
      <chris.swaine@...> wrote:

      > Dear Colleagues,
      >
      > This coming Thursday [15th Feb], we are running an event in the UK
      > for key stakeholders from the schools and Post 16 education
      sectors,
      > to look at how technology can support and enhance the
      > personalisation of learning. We will have in the region of 90
      > delegates at this event.
      >
      > On the day itself, we will have 14 tables of delegates and we will
      > be looking at four key elements:
      >
      > • Assessment
      > • The learning and teaching dynamic
      > • Support networks
      > • Personalised content
      >
      > I am sure that the debate on how technology can support and
      enhance
      > personalisation isn't restricted to just the UK.
      >
      > Would you like to contribute? Wouldn't it be fun to have a 15th
      > table – the international community virtual contributors table -
      > webheads of the world unite!!
      >
      > We have a support Moodle site for this event at:
      > www.personalisinglearning.info/vle which provides a lot more
      > information and presents some activities to consider.
      >
      > It would be smashing if we could get some international
      > contributions. Just register on the site, introduce yourself via
      the
      > main `introduction to activity' forum board, telling us who you
      are,
      > where you are from, what you do etc etc
      >
      > ……and then please feel able to contribute to any of the sections –
      > but concentrating on the four above.
      >
      > The site is now open so you could crack on now if you wanted. We
      can
      > then reference these on the day itself.
      >
      > :o)
      >
      > Very best regards…Chris…
      >
      > SL - Chris Eggplant
      > Skype: chrisswaine1419

      Back to top

      <mailto:ismailfayed@...?Subject=Re%3A%20How%20technology%20can%20suppo
      rt%20the%20personalisation%20of%20learning> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20How%20technology%20can%20support%20the%20personalisation%20of%20lear
      ning> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyZTdvb
      zB1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE0N
      jkwBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-?act=reply&messageNum=146

      MTM3cjRjYnVoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0NjkwBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODgEdHBjSWQDMTQ2Nzk-
      > Messages in this topic (6)
      4b.

      MTJyMGkxMDFkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0NjkxBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-> Re: How
      technology can support the personalisation of learning

      Posted by: "Susan Kozicki" <mailto:susan.kozicki@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20How%20technology%20can%20support%20the%20personalisation%20of%20lear
      ning> susan.kozicki@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/susan.kozicki> susan.kozicki

      Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:50 am (PST)

      Hi Ismail
      I'm really pleased some of the webheads are joining the discussion platform
      on personalisation of learning. I will be attending the live event on
      Thursday of this week. Delegates will be a mixture of high level policy
      makers from the UK and practitioners from all education sectors, so it
      should be an interesting and worthwhile conference.

      The focus of the event is debate and discussion and will benefit greatly by
      its online extension via the discussion platform. I'm really looking forward
      to hearing international examples of practice and perspectives. It is
      especially useful as we in the UK tend to be a little insular and have a lot
      to learn from other educational communities.
      I look forward to discussions with you and other webheads
      susan kozicki
      ________________________________

      <chris.swaine@...> wrote:

      > Dear Colleagues,
      >
      > This coming Thursday [15th Feb], we are running an event in the UK
      > for key stakeholders from the schools and Post 16 education
      sectors,
      > to look at how technology can support and enhance the
      > personalisation of learning. We will have in the region of 90
      > delegates at this event.
      >
      > On the day itself, we will have 14 tables of delegates and we will
      > be looking at four key elements:
      >
      > * Assessment
      > * The learning and teaching dynamic
      > * Support networks
      > * Personalised content
      >
      > I am sure that the debate on how technology can support and
      enhance
      > personalisation isn't restricted to just the UK.
      >
      > Would you like to contribute? Wouldn't it be fun to have a 15th
      > table - the international community virtual contributors table -
      > webheads of the world unite!!
      >
      > We have a support Moodle site for this event at:
      > www.personalisinglearning.info/vle which provides a lot more
      > information and presents some activities to consider.
      >
      > It would be smashing if we could get some international
      > contributions. Just register on the site, introduce yourself via
      the
      > main `introduction to activity' forum board, telling us who you
      are,
      > where you are from, what you do etc etc
      >
      > ......and then please feel able to contribute to any of the sections -
      > but concentrating on the four above.
      >
      > The site is now open so you could crack on now if you wanted. We
      can
      > then reference these on the day itself.
      >
      > :o)
      >
      > Very best regards...Chris...
      >
      > SL - Chris Eggplant
      > Skype: chrisswaine1419

      For more information:
      http://www.geocitie
      <http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/papers/evonline2002/webheads.htm>
      s.com/vance_stevens/papers/evonline2002/webheads.htm

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Back to top

      <mailto:susan.kozicki@...?Subject=Re%3A%20How%20technology%20can%20
      support%20the%20personalisation%20of%20learning> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20How%20technology%20can%20support%20the%20personalisation%20of%20lear
      ning> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyNHNoZ
      zlvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE0N
      jkxBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-?act=reply&messageNum=146

      MTM3YTJyYWtnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0NjkxBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODgEdHBjSWQDMTQ2Nzk-
      > Messages in this topic (6)
      4c.

      MTJyMDB1c2NiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0NjkyBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-> Re: How
      technology can support the personalisation of learning

      Posted by: "Ismail" <mailto:ismailfayed@...?Subject=
      Re%3A%20How%20technology%20can%20support%20the%20personalisation%20of%20lear
      ning> ismailfayed@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/ismailfayed>
      ismailfayed

      Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:46 am (PST)

      Thanks Susan for your reply. Wow, sounds like a VIP meeting. I look
      forward to a fruitful meeting and discussion for all.

      Ismail.

      --- In evonline2002_ <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
      webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Kozicki"
      <susan.kozicki@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ismail
      > I'm really pleased some of the webheads are joining the discussion
      platform on personalisation of learning. I will be attending the
      live event on Thursday of this week. Delegates will be a mixture of
      high level policy makers from the UK and practitioners from all
      education sectors, so it should be an interesting and worthwhile
      conference.

      > The focus of the event is debate and discussion and will benefit
      greatly by its online extension via the discussion platform. I'm
      really looking forward to hearing international examples of practice
      and perspectives. It is especially useful as we in the UK tend to be
      a little insular and have a lot to learn from other educational
      communities.
      > I look forward to discussions with you and other webheads
      > susan kozicki
      > ________________________________

      extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please
      delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply -
      Thanks!!
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Back to top

      <mailto:ismailfayed@...?Subject=Re%3A%20How%20technology%20can%20suppo
      rt%20the%20personalisation%20of%20learning> Reply to sender |
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com?Subject=
      Re%3A%20How%20technology%20can%20support%20the%20personalisation%20of%20lear
      ning> Reply to group |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyMnBhb
      W5jBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1zZ0lkAzE0N
      jkyBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-?act=reply&messageNum=146

      MTM3YWkyZXNvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BG1z
      Z0lkAzE0NjkyBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODgEdHBjSWQDMTQ2Nzk-
      > Messages in this topic (6)

      Recent Activity

      *

      3
      New Members
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMj
      FodTFlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwN2dG
      wEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg->
      *

      1
      New Links
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJnaHVj
      ZDQyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwN2dGwE
      c2xrA3ZsaW5rcwRzdGltZQMxMTcxMzY5MTg4>

      9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3
      ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTE3MTM2OTE4OA--> Visit Your Group
      Yahoo! Mail

      Get on board
      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12iue7gns/M=493064.9803214.10510208.8674578/D=g
      roups/S=1705080709:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1171376388/A=3848567/R=0/SIG=12jvenc9k/*ht
      tp://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42408/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handrais
      ers>

      You're invited to try

      the all-new Mail Beta.

      Ads on Yahoo!

      Learn more now.
      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12itughik/M=493064.9803227.10510220.8674578/D=g
      roups/S=1705080709:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1171376388/A=3848643/R=0/SIG=131q47hek/*ht
      tp://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/srchv2.php?o=US2005&cmp=Yahoo&ctv=Groups4
      &s=Y&s2=&s3=&b=50>

      Reach customers

      searching for you.

      Y! Messenger

      Want a quick chat?
      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12ibbtprj/M=493064.9803215.10510209.8674578/D=g
      roups/S=1705080709:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1171376388/A=3848583/R=0/SIG=11umg3fun/*ht
      tp://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42403/*http://messenger.yahoo.com>

      Chat over IM with

      group members.

      Need to Reply?

      Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily
      Digest.

      3FuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc
      2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTE3MTM2OTE4OA--> Create New Topic |
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads;_ylc=X3oDMTJjOHByczFuBF
      9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2
      hwBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-> Visit Your Group on the Web
      Messages
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJla
      DE3amxhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmd
      HIEc2xrA21zZ3MEc3RpbWUDMTE3MTM2OTE4OA--> | Files
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJmODc5
      bzMyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIE
      c2xrA2ZpbGVzBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-> | Photos
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJlYmt
      kZWhoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHI
      Ec2xrA3Bob3QEc3RpbWUDMTE3MTM2OTE4OA--> | Links
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMTV1
      YWZvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIE
      c2xrA2xpbmtzBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-> | Database
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJjb
      mJzcTFlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmd
      HIEc2xrA2RiBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-> | Polls
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbGhj
      M210BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIE
      c2xrA3BvbGxzBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-> | Members
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJlOW
      hnZnE0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdH
      IEc2xrA21icnMEc3RpbWUDMTE3MTM2OTE4OA--> | Calendar
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJka
      Dg1bzFsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmd
      HIEc2xrA2NhbARzdGltZQMxMTcxMzY5MTg4>

      TI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMTcxMzY5MTg4>
      Yahoo! Groups
      Change settings via the Web
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaDRuY
      WQ4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc
      2xrA3N0bmdzBHN0aW1lAzExNzEzNjkxODg-> (Yahoo! ID required)
      Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads-normal@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery:
      Indiviual Email> | Switch format to Traditional
      <mailto:evonline2002_webheads-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change
      Delivery Format: Traditional>

      9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ0MTI1OTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgwNzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2
      hwZgRzdGltZQMxMTcxMzY5MTg4> Visit Your Group |
      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |
      e> Unsubscribe

      <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359715/grpId=4412599/grpspId=1705080709/msgId
      =1751/stime=1171369188/nc1=3848567/nc2=3848643/nc3=3848583>