Re: [evonline2002_webheads] An excellent interview regarding the use of Distance Education in today's schools. Join us.

  • Maria Jordano
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2007
      Hi everybody,

      Talking about the possibilities of Skype, I would like to show you this link that was sent to me last week about the same topic. It is a network of people to practice languages with many users from all around the world. http://www.soziety.com/Welcome.do;jsessionid=4AA961DBC17A955EA6F48728C1EBA4A8?locale=es

      I haven't had time to try it yet, but I'll do. Meanwhile, you could do it on our own...

      Best regards from Madrid,

      María

      www.mariajordano.com