Re: [evonline2002_webheads] EVO2007 ColloquiumCast Now On The Air

  • GLENN VANCE STEVENS
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2007
      Well done jeff, it has not gone un noticed here at the well-wired Green Tortoise that the recording went up quickly at http://www.webheadsinaction.org.  We're thinking of playing it at the open mic tonight.   Maybe we can stream that.

      The session today was the typical remarkable performance under duress as at 8 a.m. this morning I found the room unwired and with no internet.  I went up and got an ip address and had put it in my computer when a techie came at 8:15 to tell me that IP wouldn't work there and he would be back with another computer.  By about 8:25 we were running wires from the wall and he had gone for a router so we could have two LAN lines.  By 8:35 no one seemed to mind that we hadn't started yet and Teresa was giving a talk about how comfy we were to be around.  I'm not sure when we made the connection but things went smoothly from then on.

      Hard to remember now that there had ever been a problem.

      Anyway I'm heading over to the restaurant,

      More later if we stream from the open mic perhaps,

      And Jeff THANKS for your awsome support,

      From: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 2007-03-21
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] EVO2007 ColloquiumCast Now On The Air