Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Mac and YMS

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2002
      Many thanks to Keiko & Sus--
      Now my Webcam is defunct--too much rolling around
      during workshops. I have to get some new equipment
      soon. I also have a G4 laptop running 9.x, so will
      see how it goes in iVisit once I get the software
      setup. I am so glad YMS is going to support
      Macs--probably only OS X, so I'll have to upgrade.
      Cheers--E

      Yahoo! - We Remember
      http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute