Re: [evonline2002_webheads] On Handsome faces

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2002
      At 11:56 AM 9/09/2002 +0200, you wrote:
      >Oh, how I love those instant wecam snapshots!
      >
      >In our webheads gallery, we can expose the sweet
      >tenderness between Aiden, her husband and the computer
      >(who got the laptop tonight, darling?), we see how the blind
      >twin screen reflects in Michael's glasses instead of his eyes
      >(probably blue),

      Not a bad guess Susanne but no. My eyes are actually different colours -
      one green and one brown. Exotic eh?

      - Michael C.
    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2002
        Sus wrote: It is very hard to be aware of the look on your
        face while you struggle with your interface ,-)

        Now, Sus, this is so funny but so true :-)

        hugs,

        Aiden

        s.nyrop@... wrote:Oh, how I love those instant wecam snapshots!

        In our webheads gallery, we can expose the sweet
        tenderness between Aiden, her husband and the computer
        (who got the laptop tonight, darling?), we see how the blind
        twin screen reflects in Michael's glasses instead of his eyes
        (probably blue), and we enjoy teasing handsome Vance with
        his new grown beard!

        For myself, I remember one surprising day when I managed
        to get my first webcam working, at least on my own screen,
        afer at lot of hard work and helpful support from my backing
        WIA group. What I saw on my own screen, was a very tired
        face of myself, almost in tears, totally worn out and with my
        mouth wide open like a true idiot!! I did not believe what i
        saw, and looked in my mirror - and to my surprise that was
        my own face. It is very hard to be aware of the look on your
        face while you struggle with your interface ,-)

        Sus

        Syllabus:

      • Aiden Yeh