RE: Webheads meet in Cairo - follow up

  • Monica Wiesmann-Hirchert
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 8, 2007
      Thank you, Dennis, Leanne, & Vance for the suggestions! I managed to log in
      to http://webheads- <http://webheads-f2f.pbwiki.com/> f2f.pbwiki.com/ and
      upload our picture. However, I wasn't successful in getting it to display on
      a new page.

      Here's the link to the picture; you'll be able to see us after all:

      http://webheads-f2f.pbwiki.com/f/Randa%20%26%20Monica%20in%20Cairo.jpg

      Cheers,

      Monica

      _____

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 8, 2007
        Somebody deleted my entry at the bottom and I've just recovered it.

        A table of contents would be more useful than a sidebar just now. I can do
        when I have the time and energy. In the meantime if someone wants to go
        ahead...

        Hugs, Teresa