Re: [evonline2002_webheads] SambaEFL Podcasts

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
      Hi Michael!
      We recorded everything in class (off-line) and then I went home and uploaded the files and copy pasted their texts from the word documents the students gave me.
      Firewall was a problem as well as the connectivity problems we were having at the time!
      I am glad you liked the podcast.
      Unfortunately, I am not teaching any more. I miss it. I miss engaging the students in such activities. I miss teaching, I guess!

      beijinhos
      Cris

      Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> escreveu: And the same question for Carla!

      Cristina - just curious: these are great. Did your students do these
      Podomatic posts in class? ie were there firewall issues, or did they
      do them off campus?

      - Michael.

      At 07:07 PM 3/5/2007, you wrote:

      >Dear Christine,
      >I have used podcasts with my students in the past. There is an
      >article on it in teh last TESOL Teachers Essential magazine.
      >
      >One about Valentine's
      ><http://dreamteam.podomatic.com/>http://dreamteam.podomatic.com/
      >Another one about April fools day
      ><http://aprilfoolsday.podomatic.com/>http://aprilfoolsday.podomatic.com/