Re: [evonline2002_webheads] SambaEFL Podcasts

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
      And the same question for Carla!

      Cristina - just curious: these are great. Did your students do these
      Podomatic posts in class? ie were there firewall issues, or did they
      do them off campus?

      - Michael.

      At 07:07 PM 3/5/2007, you wrote:

      >Dear Christine,
      >I have used podcasts with my students in the past. There is an
      >article on it in teh last TESOL Teachers Essential magazine.
      >
      >One about Valentine's
      ><http://dreamteam.podomatic.com/>http://dreamteam.podomatic.com/
      >Another one about April fools day
      ><http://aprilfoolsday.podomatic.com/>http://aprilfoolsday.podomatic.com/
      >
      >"Bauer-Ramazani, Christine"
      ><<mailto:cbauer-ramazani%40smcvt.edu>cbauer-ramazani@...>
      >escreveu: Dear Webheads,
      >
      >Many of you have posted links to your activities with students
      >practicing their speaking and pronunciation skills. For an upcoming
      >TESOL presentation, I am looking for some examples of such student
      >activities that you have on your Web site and that I could link to, e.g.
      >a podcast, a chat, a video, etc. Naturally your work will be cited in
      >the presentation.
      >
      >Thank you very much for your help.
      >
      >Christine
      >Christine Bauer-Ramazani
      >School of International Studies phone: 802-654-2642
      >Saint Michael's College fax: 802-654-2595
      >One Winooski Park
      >Colchester, VT 05439-0253

    • cristina costa
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
        Hi Michael!
        We recorded everything in class (off-line) and then I went home and uploaded the files and copy pasted their texts from the word documents the students gave me.
        Firewall was a problem as well as the connectivity problems we were having at the time!
        I am glad you liked the podcast.
        Unfortunately, I am not teaching any more. I miss it. I miss engaging the students in such activities. I miss teaching, I guess!

        beijinhos
        Cris

        Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> escreveu: And the same question for Carla!