New Technologies in Foreign Language Teaching (29 - 31 March 2007) France

  • Berta
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2007
      Hi everyone, sorry for crossposting but I thought some of you might
      be interested in this conference.

      All the best, Berta

      -----------------------
      Greetings,

      The University of Technology of Compiegne (France) is organising its
      seventh conference of Use of New Technologies in Foreign Language
      Teaching (29 - 31 March 2007)

      The principal theme of the up-coming conference:
      Cross-cultural communication, global networking and second language
      acquisition

      Plenary speakers:

      - Juliana DE NOOY, University of Queensland, Australia,
      "Negotiating cultural difference in Internet discussion"

      - Rachel GIORA, Tel Aviv University, Israel,
      "Negation in context: What do you mean when you say 'no'?"

      - Claire KRAMSCH, Berkeley, USA,
      "Symbolic competence, the neglected dimension of cross-cultural
      communication"

      FULL PROGRAMME AND FURTHER INFORMATION
      http://www.utc.fr/~untele

      Abdi Kazeroni