Presentation - March 24th

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
      Hi everyone.

      On March 24th I'm doing a presentation at this event in Nagoya
      http://wirelessready.nucba.ac.jp/, and I'll be doing it in
      Elluminate. This means of course that others will be able to join the
      presentation from wherever you are, and you are all cordially invited.

      It will be at 2.00 am GMT on March 24th. This is a pretty unfriendly
      time for people in Europe and the Middle East, but better for those
      in Asia and the Americas.

      The topic of my presentation is
      <http://wirelessready.nucba.ac.jp/Coghlan.doc>Education Goes Mobile:
      New Technology Means New Learning. I would love a couple of remote
      participants to contribute to the session, so if you would like to
      volunteer to speak for a few minutes to the people gathered online
      and in Nagoya let me know.

      I know many of you will be together in Seattle at that time, but if
      you happen to be at a restaurant or somewhere with wireless......

      If you feel you have something to say on this topic but can't attend
      the live session, you could send me an audio file or put a short
      podcast somewhere for me to play during the presentation.

      I hope some of you can be involved somehow in what would be a
      practical demo of one aspect of education going mobile.

      - Michael

    • Venny Sou
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
        Hi Michael,

        I'd love to join your presentation. Please send the url of the Elluminate room.

        Have a wonderful trip to Japan and great presentation!

        Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:
[...]

        The heart of education is made up of two elements:
        love and a willingness to set an example for children.

        Su, Cheng-chao
        http://www.opensource.idv.tw/
        http://TaiMOO.ntjcpa.edu.tw:7000/
      • cristina costa
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
          Dear Michael,
          I have just jotted it down on my dairy.
          It will be a good way to start the weekend! ;)

          Can you provide me with the link of the session/ venue?
          many thanks
          Cris

          Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> escreveu: Hi everyone.

[...]

        • Rita Zeinstejer
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007

            > If you feel you have something to say on this topic but can't attend
            > the live session, you could send me an audio file or put a short
            > podcast somewhere for me to play during the presentation.

            Hi, dear Michael,

            As we might not be able to attend your session from Seattle, I'll
            send you an mp3 file with greetings and a bit of my own experience.
            I'm sure you'll impress the audience with your expertise..;-)and your
            warm voice...;-))

            Pity you're not coming to Seattle :-(

            All my very best,

            Rita