Re: Restaurants in Seattle

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007

      > Having a wireless connection would be nifty, but I wonder if it
      > really is a priority since it seems a shame to have our eyes locked
      > on the keyboard when could be looking at each other! We'll certainly
      > take tons of pictures to share afterwards. Any thoughts from the
      > rest of you?
      >
      > Jane

      I do agree with you, Jane, it's the time all Webheads look forward to
      celebrating: meeting f2f, sitting together at a real table savouring a
      meal we´ve been toying with for years at TI, enjoying each other's
      physical company with all our senses ..., seeing and hearing and
      sharing a tangible corner... This is, in fact, the main reason for our
      trip to Seattle, beyond the Convention itself, I´m sure.
      It's a pity not all Webheads can attend, but those who make the effort
      need that. Plenty of photos will be witnesses of this.

      Rita