Re: [evonline2002_webheads] web-scent technology

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
      Hala,

      If this technology comes to pass, the good thing is that you will not need
      to actually buy the scent for yourself - just know its code.

      And how long before technology can transfer hugs? I should think that is
      pretty straightforward, as long as you have a pair of inflateable rubber
      arms to put over your head. I reckon Second Life is the place to watch for
      such 'developments'.

      Dennis Denos