Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Fwd: The Reading Matrix Online Conference 2007

  • Delin Chiao
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
      Dear Dr. Elizabeth,

      I am interested in the online conference. I will add my name to the conference. Thanks!

      Delin CHIAO

      From: The Reading Matrix <subscribe@readingma trix.com>
      Subject: The Reading Matrix Online Conference 2007

      If you or friends are interested in attending our online conference, we can grant complimentary access.

      http://www.readingm atrix.com/ onlineconference /index.html

      All we need a list of:

      1. Names
      2. preferred username (lowercase - one word)
      3. password (one word)
      4. email address

      Please send us this information and we can set up user accounts for everyone. We will need this asap.

      Please note that we charge a fee for presenters as it allows us to maintain the server and software to make this online conference possible.

      Best,

      Conference Staff

      Click on the link below to be removed from the The Reading Matrix mailing list.
      http://www.readingm atrix.com/ cgi-bin/subscrib e/subscribe. pl?ehansonsmi@ yahoo.com

      Proudly powered by Subscribe Me Lite (http://www.cgiscrip tcenter.com)