web-scent technology

  • Hala Fawzi
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 7:07 AM
      When you have synchronous presentation in 2015, be careful to put your best perfume!
      Amazing! I hope I will be here to witness this!! The next step is to transfer our bodies into cyberspace!!!Frighting?

      http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2184360/koreans-predict-net-scents-2015

      Hala

    • Dennis Newson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3 12:52 AM
        Hala,

        If this technology comes to pass, the good thing is that you will not need
        to actually buy the scent for yourself - just know its code.

        And how long before technology can transfer hugs? I should think that is
        pretty straightforward, as long as you have a pair of inflateable rubber
        arms to put over your head. I reckon Second Life is the place to watch for
        such 'developments'.

        Dennis Denos