Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Fwd: The Reading Matrix Online Conference 2007

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hi, Elizabeth,

      I would be very interested in the Matrix Onine conference

      Dennis Newson
      osnacantab
      pluscantab2

      djn@...

      Dennis

    • FOCUS - INGLES EMPRESARIAL
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
        hi,

        i filled in the participant information but at the end said i should pay the fees to be registered.

        HOpe the information will still be with you anyway.

        alicia

        From: The Reading Matrix <subscribe@...>
        Subject: The Reading Matrix Online Conference 2007

        If you or friends are interested in attending our online conference, we can grant complimentary access.

        http://www.readingmatrix.com/onlineconference/index.html

        All we need a list of:

        1. Names
        2. preferred username (lowercase - one word)
        3. password (one word)
        4. email address

        Please send us this information and we can set up user accounts for everyone. We will need this asap.

        Please note that we charge a fee for presenters as it allows us to maintain the server and software to make this online conference possible.

        Best,

        Conference Staff

        Click on the link below to be removed from the The Reading Matrix mailing list.
        http://www.readingmatrix.com/cgi-bin/subscribe/subscribe.pl?ehansonsmi@...

        Proudly powered by Subscribe Me Lite (http://www.cgiscriptcenter.com)

      • Delin Chiao
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
          Dear Dr. Elizabeth,

          I am interested in the online conference. I will add my name to the conference. Thanks!

          Delin CHIAO

          主 旨: [evonline2002_webheads] Fwd: The Reading Matrix Online Conference 2007

          The Reading Matrix <subscribe@readingma trix.com> wrote: Date: 27 Feb 2007 14:20:08 -0000
          To: ehansonsmi@yahoo. com
          From: The Reading Matrix <subscribe@readingma trix.com>

          http://www.readingm atrix.com/ cgi-bin/subscrib e/subscribe. pl?ehansonsmi@ yahoo.com