Re: Fwd: The Reading Matrix Online Conference 2007

  • Hala
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
      Sorry, Elizabeth!
      Reading emails when rushing to work always generates blurred reading!!
      Cheers,
      Hala
      -- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Hala"
      <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

      > Hi Michael,
      > I am interested.Please add me to your list.
      > Thanks
      >
      > ---

    • Dennis Newson
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
        Hi, Elizabeth,

        I would be very interested in the Matrix Onine conference

        Dennis Newson
        osnacantab
        pluscantab2

        djn@...

        Dennis

      • FOCUS - INGLES EMPRESARIAL
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
          hi,

          i filled in the participant information but at the end said i should pay the fees to be registered.

          HOpe the information will still be with you anyway.

          alicia

          From: The Reading Matrix <subscribe@...>
          Subject: The Reading Matrix Online Conference 2007

          If you or friends are interested in attending our online conference, we can grant complimentary access.

          http://www.readingmatrix.com/onlineconference/index.html

          All we need a list of:

          1. Names
          2. preferred username (lowercase - one word)
          3. password (one word)
          4. email address

          Please send us this information and we can set up user accounts for everyone. We will need this asap.

          Please note that we charge a fee for presenters as it allows us to maintain the server and software to make this online conference possible.

          Best,

          Conference Staff

          Click on the link below to be removed from the The Reading Matrix mailing list.
          http://www.readingmatrix.com/cgi-bin/subscribe/subscribe.pl?ehansonsmi@...

          Proudly powered by Subscribe Me Lite (http://www.cgiscriptcenter.com)

        • Delin Chiao
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
            Dear Dr. Elizabeth,

            I am interested in the online conference. I will add my name to the conference. Thanks!

            Delin CHIAO

            主 旨: [evonline2002_webheads] Fwd: The Reading Matrix Online Conference 2007

            The Reading Matrix <subscribe@readingma trix.com> wrote: Date: 27 Feb 2007 14:20:08 -0000
            To: ehansonsmi@yahoo. com
            From: The Reading Matrix <subscribe@readingma trix.com>

            http://www.readingm atrix.com/ cgi-bin/subscrib e/subscribe. pl?ehansonsmi@ yahoo.com