Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Fwd: The Reading Matrix Online Conference 2007

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1 10:34 PM
      Welcome home Elizabeth!! How does it feel?

      - Michael

      At 04:44 PM 3/2/2007, you wrote:

      >If anyone is interested in free attendance, pls let me know, ASAP.
      >There is a fee for presenters, but not for you as participants. I'll
      >be sending in the list in a day or two.
      >Cheers--
      >--Elizabeth - back fin California rom Down Under
      >
      >The Reading Matrix
      ><<mailto:subscribe%40readingmatrix.com>subscribe@...>
      >wrote: Date: 27 Feb 2007 14:20:08 -0000
      >To: <mailto:ehansonsmi%40yahoo.com>ehansonsmi@...
      >From: The Reading Matrix
      ><<mailto:subscribe%40readingmatrix.com>subscribe@...>
      >Subject: The Reading Matrix Online Conference 2007
      >
      >If you or friends are interested in attending our online conference,
      >we can grant complimentary access.
      >
      ><http://www.readingmatrix.com/onlineconference/index.html>http://www.readingmatrix.com/onlineconference/index.html
      >
      >All we need a list of:
      >
      >1. Names
      >2. preferred username (lowercase - one word)
      >3. password (one word)
      >4. email address
      >
      >Please send us this information and we can set up user accounts for
      >everyone. We will need this asap.
      >
      >Please note that we charge a fee for presenters as it allows us to
      >maintain the server and software to make this online conference possible.
      >
      >Best,
      >
      >Conference Staff
      >
      >Click on the link below to be removed from the The Reading Matrix
      >mailing list.
      ><http://www.readingmatrix.com/cgi-bin/subscribe/subscribe.pl?ehansonsmi@...>http://www.readingmatrix.com/cgi-bin/subscribe/subscribe.pl?ehansonsmi@...
      >
      >Proudly powered by Subscribe Me Lite
      >(<http://www.cgiscriptcenter.com>http://www.cgiscriptcenter.com)

    • Hala
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2 12:15 AM
        Hi Michael,
        I am interested.Please add me to your list.
        Thanks

        ---
      • Hala
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2 12:30 AM
          Sorry, Elizabeth!
          Reading emails when rushing to work always generates blurred reading!!
          Cheers,
          Hala
          -- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Hala"
          <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

          > Hi Michael,
          > I am interested.Please add me to your list.
          > Thanks
          >
          > ---

        • Dennis Newson
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2 12:43 AM
            Hi, Elizabeth,

            I would be very interested in the Matrix Onine conference

            Dennis Newson
            osnacantab
            pluscantab2

            djn@...

            Dennis

          • FOCUS - INGLES EMPRESARIAL
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 2 4:11 PM
              hi,

              i filled in the participant information but at the end said i should pay the fees to be registered.

              HOpe the information will still be with you anyway.

              alicia

              The Reading Matrix <subscribe@...> wrote: Date: 27 Feb 2007 14:20:08 -0000
              To: ehansonsmi@...

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 2 5:55 PM
                Dear Dr. Elizabeth,

                I am interested in the online conference. I will add my name to the conference. Thanks!

                Delin CHIAO

                主 旨: [evonline2002_webheads] Fwd: The Reading Matrix Online Conference 2007

                The Reading Matrix <subscribe@readingma trix.com> wrote: Date: 27 Feb 2007 14:20:08 -0000
                To: ehansonsmi@yahoo. com
                From: The Reading Matrix <subscribe@readingma trix.com>

                http://www.readingm atrix.com/ cgi-bin/subscrib e/subscribe. pl?ehansonsmi@ yahoo.com