Fwd: The Reading Matrix Online Conference 2007

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
      If anyone is interested in free attendance, pls let me know, ASAP.
      There is a fee for presenters, but not for you as participants. I'll be sending in the list in a day or two.
      Cheers--
      --Elizabeth - back fin California rom Down Under

      The Reading Matrix <subscribe@...> wrote: Date: 27 Feb 2007 14:20:08 -0000
      To: ehansonsmi@...
      From: The Reading Matrix <subscribe@...>
      Subject: The Reading Matrix Online Conference 2007

      If you or friends are interested in attending our online conference, we can grant complimentary access.

      http://www.readingmatrix.com/onlineconference/index.html

      All we need a list of:

      1. Names
      2. preferred username (lowercase - one word)
      3. password (one word)
      4. email address

      Please send us this information and we can set up user accounts for everyone. We will need this asap.

      Please note that we charge a fee for presenters as it allows us to maintain the server and software to make this online conference possible.

      Best,

      Conference Staff

      Click on the link below to be removed from the The Reading Matrix mailing list.
      http://www.readingmatrix.com/cgi-bin/subscribe/subscribe.pl?ehansonsmi@...

      Proudly powered by Subscribe Me Lite (http://www.cgiscriptcenter.com)

    • Michael Coghlan
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
        Welcome home Elizabeth!! How does it feel?

        - Michael

        At 04:44 PM 3/2/2007, you wrote:

        >If anyone is interested in free attendance, pls let me know, ASAP.
        >There is a fee for presenters, but not for you as participants. I'll
        >be sending in the list in a day or two.
        >Cheers--
        >--Elizabeth - back fin California rom Down Under
        >
        >The Reading Matrix
        ><<mailto:subscribe%40readingmatrix.com>subscribe@...>
        >wrote: Date: 27 Feb 2007 14:20:08 -0000
        >To: <mailto:ehansonsmi%40yahoo.com>ehansonsmi@...
        >From: The Reading Matrix
        ><<mailto:subscribe%40readingmatrix.com>subscribe@...>
        >Subject: The Reading Matrix Online Conference 2007
        >
        >If you or friends are interested in attending our online conference,
        >we can grant complimentary access.
        >
        ><http://www.readingmatrix.com/onlineconference/index.html>http://www.readingmatrix.com/onlineconference/index.html
        >
        >All we need a list of:
        >
        >1. Names
        >2. preferred username (lowercase - one word)
        >3. password (one word)
        >4. email address
        >
        >Please send us this information and we can set up user accounts for
        >everyone. We will need this asap.
        >
        >Please note that we charge a fee for presenters as it allows us to
        >maintain the server and software to make this online conference possible.
        >
        >Best,
        >
        >Conference Staff
        >
        >Click on the link below to be removed from the The Reading Matrix
        >mailing list.
        ><http://www.readingmatrix.com/cgi-bin/subscribe/subscribe.pl?ehansonsmi@...>http://www.readingmatrix.com/cgi-bin/subscribe/subscribe.pl?ehansonsmi@...
        >
        >Proudly powered by Subscribe Me Lite
        >(<http://www.cgiscriptcenter.com>http://www.cgiscriptcenter.com)

      • Hala
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
          Hi Michael,
          I am interested.Please add me to your list.
          Thanks

          ---
        • Hala
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
            Sorry, Elizabeth!
            Reading emails when rushing to work always generates blurred reading!!
            Cheers,
            Hala
            -- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Hala"
            <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

            > Hi Michael,
            > I am interested.Please add me to your list.
            > Thanks
            >
            > ---

          • Dennis Newson
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
              Hi, Elizabeth,

              I would be very interested in the Matrix Onine conference

              Dennis Newson
              osnacantab
              pluscantab2

              djn@...

              Dennis

            • FOCUS - INGLES EMPRESARIAL
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
                hi,

                i filled in the participant information but at the end said i should pay the fees to be registered.

                HOpe the information will still be with you anyway.

                alicia

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
                  Dear Dr. Elizabeth,

                  I am interested in the online conference. I will add my name to the conference. Thanks!

                  Delin CHIAO

                  主 旨: [evonline2002_webheads] Fwd: The Reading Matrix Online Conference 2007

                  The Reading Matrix <subscribe@readingma trix.com> wrote: Date: 27 Feb 2007 14:20:08 -0000
                  To: ehansonsmi@yahoo. com
                  From: The Reading Matrix <subscribe@readingma trix.com>

                  http://www.readingm atrix.com/ cgi-bin/subscrib e/subscribe. pl?ehansonsmi@ yahoo.com