Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Pronto Horinzon Wimba

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2007
      Thanks Michael.
      that was what I thought too.

      I have the impression that you are a Horizon Wimba fan. How different is Horizon Wimba virtual classroom from other e-conferences venues. Could you share your opinion.
      thanks for sharing.
      Cris

      Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> escreveu: Cristina - my understanding of Pronto is that it
      is more a Instant Message type tool, so I
      wouldn't see it replacing Alado, DiscoverE and the like.

      - Michael

      .

      Cris