Webhead Dinner in Seattle

  • Jane Petring
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24 5:38 PM
      Hi Everyone,
      For those of you who plan to be in Seattle for the TESOL conference, and will be able to join us for a Webhead-Dinner-Bash, I've created a poll to select a restaurant. Unfortunately, I don't know Seattle, so I can't vouch for any of the restaurants on the list. The first one (Cutters Bayhouse) was recommended by friends of Leanne Mackenzie and would require taking the shuttle. All of the others I found by searching the web, looking for restaurants in walking distance of the convention center and that seem to be able to accommodate a group.

      If anyone has other recommendations, please send them along!

      Here's the list, with links:
      Cutters Bayhouse (Northwest Dining Experience)
      2001 Western Avenue, Seattle, (206) 448-4884
      http://www.cuttersbayhouse.com/

      The Green Papaya. (Vietnamese)
      600 E Pine St. Seattle
      http://www.papayaonpine.com/ info@...

      Tango (Tapas, Spanish)
      124 21st Ave E, Seattle, (206) 583-0382
      bandoleone.net

      Tulio (Italian)
      1100 Fifth Avenue (206) 624-5500
      http://www.tulio.com

      The Cheesecake Factory
      (a chain, but the site says they can accommodate parties of up to 25 guests)
      700 Pike St, Seattle (206) 652-5400
      thecheesecakefactory.com
      http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/locations.htm

      Sazerac (Cajun)
      1101 4th Ave, Seattle, WA (206) 624-7755
      sazeracrestaurant.com

      Andaluca Restaurant and Bar ( Mediterranean )
      407 Olive Way Seattle (206) 382-6999
      http://andaluca.com