something interesting to share

  • Sophie and Yiannis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24 12:51 PM
      Hi all

      I just came back from a conference for teachers of 4- 12 year-olds. The conference was on educational uses of the Internet and there were 250 participants.

      One of the keynote presenters kept asking the audience questions in an effort to see if he was communicating well. The answers were really interesting.
      E.g.
      Many said they used the Internet
      Very few had ever used Webquests
      Very, very few had ever used a FAQ section
      Only 1 person had ever created a blog (that was me!).

      A real eye opener!!!

      Smiles
      Sophie