Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Edunation / meanwhile back in Japan

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2007
      Hi Steve,

      There's a light switch. Try 'World - Force Sun', which is a per-user
      setting.

      Other tips are available here:
      http://www.vancestevens.com/secondlife_inworld.htm

      If you're planning to be in SL at a particular time please let us know.

      I could be there Sunday from noon GMT or today some time

      What's your SL name?

      Cheers,

      Vance
      aka Webhead Link