Flock

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2007
      Hi, dear all,

      I've had trouble accessing the Webheads Chatroom because of some java
      interference using Internet Explorer, but ever since I started using
      Flock I've been successful. I'm using Flock as my default web browser,
      I see it makes it easier to share media and connect to other people
      online.

      Graham gave me the solution, and I'm passing the word on in case
      anybody has a similar problem.

      Rita