Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Where is Blinklist?

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007
      Thanks Dennis !!!
      Yes, it was for a short time, maybe all the morning.
      I don't know what happened,but I e-mailed the webmaster of the robot's page.
      Blinklist is again there !!
      Thanks again
      Susana

      Dennis Newson <djn@...> escribió:
      Susana,

      I just went to the Bliklist site, and it still seems to be there:

      http://www.blinklist.com/

      Perhaps it was ust down for a whle?

      Dennis