Where is Blinklist?

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
      Dear Webheads:
      This morning I tried to enter Blinklist (my addiction) and I got this:

      http://www.robotstxt.org/

      If I lost my bookmarks I would die. It's absolute extrange, because I
      never entered that website before. I looked for another way and went to
      my blog or to Claudia's blog and the clouds have dissapeared too !!!

      Help me please
      Susana
    • Dennis Newson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
        Susana,

        I just went to the Bliklist site, and it still seems to be there:

        http://www.blinklist.com/

        Perhaps it was ust down for a whle?

        Dennis

      • Susana Canelo
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007
          Thanks Dennis !!!
          Yes, it was for a short time, maybe all the morning.
          I don't know what happened,but I e-mailed the webmaster of the robot's page.
          Blinklist is again there !!
          Thanks again
          Susana