Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Wordpress won't delete

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 8, 2007
      Bee and the world - well, the webheads world - thank you but SORRY SORRY! I
      thought my questions were going to an individual.

      Sometimes I try to put one of my many questions to the list to save certain
      webheads from being bombarded with my queries. But these two webheads, and
      Bee is one of them, are always the first to answer my questions from the
      list anyway!

      In gratitude,

      Dennis