Chat pals needed

  • Vicki Starfire
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hello - I'm Vicki Starfire, a teacher in Kyoto, Japan. I'm looking for
      any students who would like to be chat pals with my class of 30
      university-aged students using voice recordings on Yahoo Messenger. If
      some of them are studying Japanese and want to exchange Japanese for
      English, that is OK too. We will start in May 2007 and end sometime in
      June (6 - 8 weeks). It is not necessary for the students to be in a
      compatible time zone as we will do most of the "chatting" using
      recorded voice messages, like an answering machine. In this way,
      students can listen to each message several times. Yahoo Messenger is a
      free download. Each student will have a chat pal (one to one). If you
      are interested or want more details, please contact me at:
      starfire@...-su.ac.jp
    • nidia esperanza abril lizcano
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2007
        Hello Vicky:

        My name is Nidia Abril. I teach English at UIS (Universidad Industrial de Santander) in Bucaramanga, Colombia. I know you are ( ...or were?)
        looking for students to be chat pals with your group. My 15 university students need to listen to English, so I need to exchange Spanish for English. They already started classes and we willvicki finish in June. If you are interested or know somebody who could be, please contact me. Thank you very much!