Fwd: Meeting in 15 minutes in Second Life at English Village

  • Graham Stanley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      Sorry for cross-posting:

      Today, at 12.00GMT we'll be meeting in Second Life at the English Village,
      where Fire Centaur will be presenting to us his experience of teaching
      English in Second Life.

      He will also be showing people how to use Metalabs Whiteboard, in
      conjunction with Powerpoint and in addition, will be giving out FREE English
      Village Pets - Mr. Hat!

      Hope to see some of you there

      Graham