convergent events calendar

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2007
      Hi Aiden and Dan et al,

      Thanks for your comments on events calendars. Let me give you an update on
      the Webheads in Action / ESL_Home Online Events Calendar, which resides
      here:
      http://my.calendars.net/eslhome_conferen

      First of all, it links to other events calendars, such as the YahooGroup
      calendar Aiden mentioned below.

      Secondly, Learning Times has decided it will serve their purposes and have
      linked to it from http://tinyurl.com/y3eh as the place where you can
      'officially' book the LT Webheads Room.

      They carry slightly erroneous information there however. They say if you
      want to book the room, contact me and I will add your event to the calendar.
      This might work, depending on how busy I am. However, it's not necessary to
      write me. You can place your events on the calendar directly by clicking on
      a date and then CREATE to create a new event that will appear in the
      calendar.

      In case you need anything changed, you'll have to write me, because only I
      can EDIT this calendar.

      Michael Coghlan maintains a similar calendar for Alado, which is also linked
      from my calendar. I believe it works the same way - anyone can create an
      event there.

      It might be nice if people who maintain the different calendars could link
      to each others
      (I've taken care of this at the Alado portal calendar ;-)