webheads calendar for Seattle Event

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 30, 2007
      Hi Janet and all webheads who'll be in Seattle this March,

      You can add your presentations and events at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/cal

      I've already added mine. I'll let Dafne and other EVO coords (who are
      in this group) to add the Electronic Village sessions (The schedule
      is not out yet).

      Aiden Yeh
      p.s.
      Dinner meeting is not included. This info is available at Webheads'
      Database.

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Janet Keyser
      <xochimilcojanet@...> wrote:

      > Aiden and all who are going to Seattle,
      > I wish that all of you would post your schedules for your own
      presentations! We can support and meet one another by attending!
      > Janet, who's not presenting but looking forward to get back into
      the swing of things...

      > Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...> wrote:
      >

      > .Jane Petring <want2no7@...> wrote:
      > Dear Aiden,
      > Do you know what time your presentation will be at TESOL? Also, I
      couldn't open the chinswing links.(I started to write chainsaw!)