Do you have widgets on your blogs?

  • MarĂ­a Claudia Bellusci
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2007
      (Apologies for cross-posting)

      Dear all,
      It's ages since I last posted a message to these lists, but I couldn't think of a better place to look for help than here. I'm co-moderating this year's Blogging for Beginners EVO session, together with Gladys Baya, Erika Alves, and Carla Arena. I'll be in charge of week 5, in which we'll discuss how you can personalize your blog's template by adding widgets like chatboards, clocks, subscription buttons, webnotes, counters, etc., etc. Maybe some of you have added some of those to your own blogs and would like to share how you think they improve the interaction with your students in particular or your community of readers in general. Or maybe you find them especially useful for some kind of activity you carry on in your blogs. Would you be so kind as to share your experience with our novice bloggers in the workshop. What I'm asking from you is a short Odeo recorded message. I would be extremely thankful if you could send me your voice messages to http://odeo.com/sendmeamessage/MClaudiaB .
      The messages received will be posted in our Blogging for Beginners blog (http://blogs4beginners.blogspot.com/) so that participants can get an idea of how they can enhance their blogs' communicative potential.
      Thanks a lot in advance,
      Claudia Bellusci