RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Re:Anyone at the AUC conference in Cairo? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

  • Monica Wiesmann-Hirchert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2007
      Dear Ismail,

      Randa & I were able to meet for a very short time at the end of the
      conference. I presented on CALL and how some resources promote critical &
      creative thinking. I must say that I attended very few sessions; I had lots
      of work to do in between sessions. Randa took pictures and will be uploading
      them soon.

      Cheers,

      Monica

      _____