RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Quest Atlantis workshop offer (from Bronwyn Stuckey)

  • Dan Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2007
      Hi all,

      Having been a student in the School of Education at Indiana University, I
      have had the opportunity to see Quest Atlantis demonstrated on numerous
      occasions as well as knowing many of its staff. It is an impressive
      project.

      QA has been around for a number of years and has been tested continuously
      during that time with both a focus on technical/usability aspects as well as
      instructional aspects of the system. Therefore the system is robust and
      continues to improve.

      Not only is QA a virtual worlds application, but they also employ the use of
      books (yes, those ones made of paper) and other physical items that students
      can collect and utilize in your classrooms.

      I highly recommend that you give this a try with your young learners.

      Dan