Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Webheads in Facebook

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 22, 2007
      Dear Vance,

      In Brazil, Orkut was a hit! So, I had to join it because of my students and
      every time they learned I was part of the community, they thought I was a
      "cool" teacher and added me to their community. Many of them sent me scraps.
      Now, they're all heading to my space. And I'm sure they will be soon in SL
      as a Brazilian company negotiated with the SL guys and now we'll have Brazil
      there, the first "foreign" country in SL.

      These networks have proved to add a new dimension to the kind of
      relationship we establish with our students. It certainly demands more time
      on our part to interact with them, but it's rewarding and simply addictive!

      Beijos,

      Carla in Key West now!!!