Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Webheads in Facebook

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 22, 2007
      It is interesting how Facebook expands your horizons into your friends and
      their circle of friends etc. It might add an interesting dimension to what
      we already know about one another. It is certainly a good illustration of
      what your kids are doing and how they are contacting others in their
      personal social networks.

      more later,

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 22, 2007
        Dear Vance,

        In Brazil, Orkut was a hit! So, I had to join it because of my students and
        every time they learned I was part of the community, they thought I was a
        "cool" teacher and added me to their community. Many of them sent me scraps.
        Now, they're all heading to my space. And I'm sure they will be soon in SL
        as a Brazilian company negotiated with the SL guys and now we'll have Brazil
        there, the first "foreign" country in SL.

        These networks have proved to add a new dimension to the kind of
        relationship we establish with our students. It certainly demands more time
        on our part to interact with them, but it's rewarding and simply addictive!

        Beijos,

        Carla in Key West now!!!