Re:TO ALL WEBHEADS GOING TO TESOL IN SEATTLE: a change...?

  • Claire Bradin Siskin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2007
      Dear Janet,

      The Interest Section (IS) meetings at TESOL are open to all TESOL attendees, regardless of
      whether they are members.

      The only restriction is that only those with a primary membership in a particular IS may
      vote in elections.

      Best, Claire

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Janet Keyser <xochimilcojanet@...>
      wrote:

      > Well, that sounds fine to me...please, someone, let us know about times. May I attend
      the CALL meeting even though I changed to the Teacher Training interest group? Janet

      > Jane Petring <want2no7@...> wrote: Rita et al...
      > The reason for suggesting Wednesday night for the Webheads dinner was BECAUSE of
      the CALL meeting, that is, to have the dinner immediately AFTER the CALL meeting since
      so many webheads would already be together (I'm assuming that the meeting is from 5 to
      7 or so--if it's later, then that won't be such a great idea!)