Any Webheads going to TESOL Spain or IATEFL ?

  • Graham Stanley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2007

      Hi everyone,

      I can't make it to Seattle, but am going to be presenting at TESOL Spain
      (Sant Sebastian) in March (Webpublishing Projects) and IATEFL (Aberdeen) in
      April (Gaming & Language Learning)

      Are any Webheads going to be at any of these events? If so, it would be
      great to meet up.

      Graham

      Graham Stanley
      http://blog-efl.blogspot.com