Re: [evonline2002_webheads] When the phone rang

  • Analía Dobboletta
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 10, 2007
      Dear Hala,

      Kudos to you on your resounding success!!!! A loud, loud Hurrah from Argentina. The news couldn't have been more timely: peace and joy to you and yours!

      Hugs,
      Analía

    • Barbara Dieu
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 10, 2007
        Fantastic Hala!
        Congrats and a wonderful new year!
        See you at EVO.
        Hugs from Brazil,
        Bee

        --
        Barbara Dieu
        http://dekita.org

      • nelbaq
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 10, 2007
          Dear, Analía: I am Nelba from La Plata, province of Buenos Aires.
          How small the world is! Where are you from? :)

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Analía Dobboletta
          <adobboletta@...> wrote:

          > Dear Hala,
          >
          > Kudos to you on your resounding success!!!! A loud, loud Hurrah
          from Argentina. The news couldn't have been more timely: peace and
          joy to you and yours!

          > Hugs,
          > Analía

        • Susana Canelo
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 11, 2007
            Congratulations Hala !!!
            Your hurrah was heard in Del Valle in Argentina. Look for it on a
            map, it's very far !!!

            Is it too late to a toast there? I can take a cake and some beer...
            Well , we can do it virtually,can't we?

            Congratulations again, you deserve it.Thanks for sharing your
            happiness .
            Hugs
            Susana Canelo,from Del Valle in Argentina

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi
            <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

            > Today is a national holiday in Sudan, as it was the day the Peace
            agreement assigned.I decided to devote the whole day for finishing
            unfinished online tasks the matter what happens( a flying kite, a
            scream because of a bite..etc).
            > Half an hour ago,my cell phone rang with unrecognized
            number,picked it up,said "Marrhaba" and the secretary at Al Gezeera
            university was on the line telling me they are working half day only
            to call all accepted PhD proposal to come and complete their
            registration to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A cool voice replied (which
            was mine) asking about the time, fees, photos..etc.The phone call
            ended and a LOUD hurray scream came out form my mouth.The house
            (which was warned not to come near their mum for four hours)came
            running with open wide eyes and mouths.Phone calls to friends family
            will be dialed in moments,but an email should be went to the list to
            which I owe more than I can tell.
            > Thank you webheads for changing my career.
            > Hala ( waiting for a promising 2007 fruitful year ) Inn-sha
            Allah,

          • (Seyyedeh) Susan Marandi
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 13, 2007
              Dearest Hala,

              As usual, I'm behind on following the messages here, and so probably
              the last to learn of your success and to congratulate you! My joy
              is not the less, though; my warmest congratulations and heart-felt
              felicities!

              Hugs from Iran,
              Susan Marandi @>---;-

              > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi
              > <haloolahakema@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Today is a national holiday in Sudan, as it was the day the
              Peace
              > agreement assigned.I decided to devote the whole day for finishing
              > unfinished online tasks the matter what happens( a flying kite, a
              > scream because of a bite..etc).
              > > Half an hour ago,my cell phone rang with unrecognized
              > number,picked it up,said "Marrhaba" and the secretary at Al
              Gezeera
              > university was on the line telling me they are working half day
              only
              > to call all accepted PhD proposal to come and complete their
              > registration to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A cool voice replied
              (which
              > was mine) asking about the time, fees, photos..etc.The phone
              call
              > ended and a LOUD hurray scream came out form my mouth.The house
              > (which was warned not to come near their mum for four hours)came
              > running with open wide eyes and mouths.Phone calls to friends
              family
              > will be dialed in moments,but an email should be went to the list
              > which I owe more than I can tell.
              > > Thank you webheads for changing my career.
              > > Hala ( waiting for a promising 2007 fruitful year ) Inn-sha
              > Allah,
            • Graham Stanley
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 13, 2007
                Congratulations Hala!

                You deserve it!

                Warm Regards from Barcelona,

                Graham Stanley

              • smokolo
                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 14, 2007
                  Hala!!!!!!

                  brava! I am proud of you! Keep us informed on what you are working
                  on...I am vey interested.

                  more hugs from Susan in Italy
                • Ali Boumoussa
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 14, 2007
                    Congratulations, Hala! Waht a wonderful way to start the new year!

                    Best wishes.
                    --
                    Ali Boumoussa
                    EFL teacher and trainer

                  • Randa Effat
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 15, 2007
                      Wow Hala, congratulations. I am glad I didn't postpone reading this email
                      till later. Wish you the best of luck.

                      Randa Effat

                      rkeffat@...

                      MSN: randaeffat@...