Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Little boxes........

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
      Thanks, Dennis! This is a great html code resource!

      How did you come across it? Search or pure luck?

      Hugs, Teresa

      To anyone, like me, who wonders how on earth you can get boxes and frames
      into CSS (within Wordpress, for example) - let me share this:

      http://www.mandarindesign.com/boxes.html

      It consists of bits of code for copying.

      DennisN
    • Dennis Newson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
        Teresa, (Hello!)

        I did a search using Mr. Google and examined about three sites in some
        detail.

        http://www.mandarindesign.com/boxes.html

        was definitely the best.

        Dennis