Little boxes........

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
      To anyone, like me, who wonders how on earth you can get boxes and frames
      into CSS (within Wordpress, for example) - let me share this:

      http://www.mandarindesign.com/boxes.html

      It consists of bits of code for copying.

      Dennis
      --

      Dennis Newson (retired)
      University Osnabrück

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
        Thanks, Dennis! This is a great html code resource!

        How did you come across it? Search or pure luck?

        Hugs, Teresa

        To anyone, like me, who wonders how on earth you can get boxes and frames
        into CSS (within Wordpress, for example) - let me share this:

        http://www.mandarindesign.com/boxes.html

        It consists of bits of code for copying.

        DennisN
      • Dennis Newson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
          Teresa, (Hello!)

          I did a search using Mr. Google and examined about three sites in some
          detail.

          http://www.mandarindesign.com/boxes.html

          was definitely the best.

          Dennis