IATEFL LT SIG seminar, 17-18 February

  • Sophie and Yiannis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Happy New Year to all!

      I hope the following event will be of interest to some of you. You might also find it useful enough to forward to colleagues -- especially those you are trying to convince to start using technology. A f2f meeting with like-minded colleagues can be a very good start : )

      ---

      "New Technologies in ELT"
      17-18 February 2007, INTO, University of East Anglia, Norwich

      A two-day seminar organised by IATEFL Learning Technologies SIG

      Topics which will be covered in hands-on workshops include:

      Interactive Whiteboards
      Podcasts and Vodcasts
      Computer-Mediated Communication
      Corpora