Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Internet Radio Broadcasting

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
      Sedat,

      If I understand you correctly, you want to broadcast yourself. If that is
      the case, I recommend the webcasting sessions offered by Web Academy. It is
      one of the offers for this course, and is extremely good.

      Dennis N.

    • Carla arena
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
        Sorry, Sedat, Dennis is right! If you want to broadcast, Jeff le Bow is the
        person from the Webcastacademy who can help you out!!!

        Carla

        On 1/4/07, Carla arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

        > Dear Sedat,
        >
        > I love the National Public Radio. http://www.npr.org/ . Have you tried it
        > out?
        >
        > Hope it helps and a wonderful New Year for you, too.
        >
        > Carla
        >

        > On 1/3/07, Sedat Akayoglu <sakayoglu@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Greetings all,
        > >
        > > First of all, I wish you a happy and peaceful year and I also celebrate
        > > the
        > > Feast of the Sacrifice which is celebrated among the Muslims.
        > >
        > > Then, I have a quick question for you. I will be really happy if you can
        > >
        > > help me. I need a software or any website which gives opportunity to
        > > broadcast an internet radio. I used flatcast for a while but listeners
        > > have
        > > difficulty in listening to the radio and I could not solve the problem.
        > > The number of the listeners will be 50 approximately. Do you have any
        > > idea
        > > about this?
        > >
        > > Thank you in advance for your interest,
        > >
        > > Best wishes,
        > >
        > > Sedat Akayoglu
        > > Bolu, Turkey

      • Andreas Busing
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
          < https://www.podomatic.com/user/register>

          < http://studio.odeo.com/create/home>

          If you own web space or your own server, I suggest:

          < http://www.rotzoll.de/podblogger/> unfortunately in German but you can
          contact Christian he can and will help: >
          christian.rotzoll@...-weimar.de>

          Best wishes

          Andreas

          -end of message-