Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Internet Radio Broadcasting

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
      Dear Sedat,

      I love the National Public Radio. http://www.npr.org/ . Have you tried it
      out?

      Hope it helps and a wonderful New Year for you, too.

      Carla

      On 1/3/07, Sedat Akayoglu <sakayoglu@...> wrote:

      > Greetings all,
      >
      > First of all, I wish you a happy and peaceful year and I also celebrate
      > the
      > Feast of the Sacrifice which is celebrated among the Muslims.
      >
      > Then, I have a quick question for you. I will be really happy if you can
      > help me. I need a software or any website which gives opportunity to
      > broadcast an internet radio. I used flatcast for a while but listeners
      > have
      > difficulty in listening to the radio and I could not solve the problem.
      > The number of the listeners will be 50 approximately. Do you have any idea
      > about this?
      >
      > Thank you in advance for your interest,
      >
      > Best wishes,
      >
      > Sedat Akayoglu
      > Bolu, Turkey

    • Dennis Newson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
        Sedat,

        If I understand you correctly, you want to broadcast yourself. If that is
        the case, I recommend the webcasting sessions offered by Web Academy. It is
        one of the offers for this course, and is extremely good.

        Dennis N.

      • Carla arena
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
          Sorry, Sedat, Dennis is right! If you want to broadcast, Jeff le Bow is the
          person from the Webcastacademy who can help you out!!!

          Carla

          On 1/4/07, Carla arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

          > Dear Sedat,
          >
          > I love the National Public Radio. http://www.npr.org/ . Have you tried it
          > out?
          >
          > Hope it helps and a wonderful New Year for you, too.
          >
          > Carla
          >

          > On 1/3/07, Sedat Akayoglu <sakayoglu@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Greetings all,
          > >
          > > First of all, I wish you a happy and peaceful year and I also celebrate
          > > the
          > > Feast of the Sacrifice which is celebrated among the Muslims.
          > >
          > > Then, I have a quick question for you. I will be really happy if you can
          > >
          > > help me. I need a software or any website which gives opportunity to
          > > broadcast an internet radio. I used flatcast for a while but listeners
          > > have
          > > difficulty in listening to the radio and I could not solve the problem.
          > > The number of the listeners will be 50 approximately. Do you have any
          > > idea
          > > about this?
          > >
          > > Thank you in advance for your interest,
          > >
          > > Best wishes,
          > >
          > > Sedat Akayoglu
          > > Bolu, Turkey

        • Andreas Busing
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
            < https://www.podomatic.com/user/register>

            < http://studio.odeo.com/create/home>

            If you own web space or your own server, I suggest:

            < http://www.rotzoll.de/podblogger/> unfortunately in German but you can
            contact Christian he can and will help: >
            christian.rotzoll@...-weimar.de>

            Best wishes

            Andreas

            -end of message-